Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 4 Welcome Home
- || Arabella ||
- I watched the orange cat run up to its owner's feet with my jaw-dropped. Theo picked up the cat in his arms, still glaring at me.
- “You stepped on my cat?” he demanded.
- “On its tail,” I corrected awkwardly, getting down from the couch.
- Theo's glare intensified. The cat started meowing at him, and he petted its head. Why do I feel like they were badmouthing me in a non-human language?
- “Hey, in my defense, it's your cat's fault for crossing my path,” I spoke up.