Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 23 No Way the Trust Can Return
- I went inside the door and slowly closed it behind me. I looked at him. He was sitting with his head facing down. Maybe he hasn’t noticed me.
- “Robert” I whispered and he looked at me. “Hailey...”
- I went to him. “Why did you do this? Why?”
- “I...” he sighed and sniffed. He stayed silent for a few moments.
- “You don’t even have a reason or an explanation...” I whispered. “I just wanted to hear it. If you had any, because most people don’t. But turns out you don’t even have one”