Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
- ZAVIER [Zero]
- Lani said the prayers before we ate. I never knew I had a big appetite until I started eating Lani's cooking. Tastes so damn good.
- "So, Lani, you never told me you turned this bastard to a woman-napper." Morris groaned from the other side of the table, his mouth full.
- I glared at him and he shrugged unperturbed. Lani smiled shyly and said, "You don't talk while you eat, Morris."
- "You don't need to correct the assh0le. Heavens knows that I'll be damn happiest if he chokes and dies." I grumbled as I ate.
- He placed his hand to his chest. "You just hurt me. I'm so heartbroken."