Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
- While Zero slept, I was in the kitchen cooking. My heart weighted heavily.
- After from the guilt and shame that comes from the carnal pleasures I'm indulging in, there's still the part about Zero's worries about my safety.
- The demons he's fighting.... The darkness that resides in him....
- I took a deep breath as I made toast. It didn't get past me that I'm falling so deeply in love with him. So deep that I can't find the bottom of that pit of love.
- It scares me immensely. We are complete opposites in so many ways. So many.