Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
- When Zero slammed his lips to mine, I was shocked to the bone. My brain processed that he is kissing me but I was too shocked to move.
- I kept my lips clamped together, my eyes wide as his lips plummeted mine. My senses was overwhelmed.
- Then, I came out of my shock and started struggling to get free. I was scared, his lips were rough and hard to mine.
- The way he growled as he devoured my lips, it's as if he expects more from me. I just don't know what it is.
- He easily caged me with his chest, sterning most of my struggles, his hand on the back of my head tightened, his lips more demanding.