Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 33 Behind the death
- "Dale, I really have to go to my parents. It should've been yesterday and my mom had called me again. In their own way, I think they're worried about me."
- Dale was reluctant in letting me go to my parents, he was not sure that I'd be coming back to stay with him.
- "I'll come back this evening, or latest by tomorrow morning. My brother had just arrived from abroad and mom would like us to have a nice family dinner..."
- "If you insist, then I'm picking you up tonight." He was not going to let this one go, he could be very stubborn. So I gave in and agree with him.
- I was at my parents' hours later after he drops me off on his way to pick up Mable from school.