Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
- "You are, of course, aware that many people have a theory that the interior of
- the earth is in a state of fusion, and others that there are vast internal
- seas, whose waves act upon chemical substances in the earth, and produce
- spontaneous combustion and earthquakes and volcanoes?"
- "Yes, and what's to hinder. The crust of the earth, between the hole inside
- and the outside surface, is nearly three thousand miles thick, and surely in
- all that there's a heap of room for many strange things. But as sure as you
- live and I live the earth is hollow inside, and there's a great country there
- where people can live, and where I've no doubt they do live, and some day it
- will all be found out about it."