Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter Twelve: Fire in the Chapel
- “What happened Father Azrael? Why the long face?”
- Bishop Elliot emerged from the main hall door without them even noticing. He cocked an eyebrow looking at the two who seemed to be flustered over something.
- Father Azrael took a step back and turned to face him. “Bishop, we have been waiting for you,” he said.
- “Ah, yes. My apologies. The guests have been too persistent that I should stay longer in there. I would want to but more pressing matters needed my attention now.”
- Bishop Elliot smiled at Aurora’s way and approached her, offering a hand when he was an arms-length from her.
- Aurora nodded and took his hand.