Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 93: Forgiveness
- I also thought that the press should be shut off because the report was too irresponsible!
- Jonathan held me, and we walked to the other side of the barrier. When I looked around, the scene showed an illusion that three people were taking a bath together.
- When he suddenly loosened his hands, I lost balance, let go, and fell into the warm water.
- "Ah!" I struggled to sit up, rubbing my wet hair, and glared at him with my teeth clenched.
- He crouched down in front of me with a smile rippling from every corner of his face. Even laughter came from his throat, showing his inner happiness that couldn’t be hidden.
- He took off his clothes, piece by piece, then jumped down to undo my clothes