Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 87: Passionate Kiss
- I began to doubt his love, maybe it was not as deep as I thought; maybe it was just his sense of possession after seeing my dazzling beauty; maybe he would get tired of me and abandon me soon.
- Put aside all the possibilities, the world had countless possibilities for the future, but there was a unique present. It would have been a meaningless future if I hadn’t captured the present.
- "Irene," Jonathan called her name as usual, with a gentle voice and said, “Desiree has not had dinner, prepare some food for her.”
- “Oh...... " Irene put down the coffee which had sipped a little, then stood up and said, “I’ll go now.”
- When Irene went out, I looked up at Jonathan. "What’s the relationship with her?”
- He would dare to say that there was nothing between them. I would throw the coffee in his face and say, “I don't want to see you again!”