Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 54: Destined
- I couldn’t help sighing, "But how long can you love me? A month, or two?” He looked at me in surprise, but I was being rational.
- I continued, "Lisa said that you are a man who has experienced all sorts of women, you will not love only one woman. But I don’t care.”
- "Her!" he gritted his teeth in anger and asked me, "Do you believe it?"
- I nodded.
- He sat up and looked at me. Finally, he spoke out, “Before I met you, I didn’t believe that I would fall in love with a woman. You are my destiny.”
- "So, are you my destiny?” he asked. Love and hatred were two contradictory words, but they coexisted pitifully.