Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 43: Jealousy
- Such a man was suitable to have as a girl's favorite lover, but he came back late. I had kept a place in my heart for him for eight years, but in the last few months, I didn’t.
- His hand stretched out across the table, grasping one of my hands holding the knife.
- "Steven," I said.
- "I still want to call you brother," I told him.
- He seemed to get it, but he kept asking, "Would you like to be my girlfriend?"
- "No!” I hesitated but did not want to deceive him. “Sorry, I have fallen in love with someone else,” I said. He withdrew his hand which held my hand. There was silence for a moment.