Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 19 - Ingrained in Her Heart
- Dawn came the next day. Ysabelle woke up with a tired feeling. She cleared her eyes, rubbing it gently and then sat up. She was in a moment of disorientation then.
- Where are the candle lamps? The transparent drapes? Where are the rose petals in the floor?
- Scanning the room thoroughly, she finally realized she was now back in her bedroom... in reality.
- Somehow, the truth pricked her heart. If given a chance, she would have never wanted to wake up again. She would have wanted to stay in that dream world, where the warmth is... where Marcus is...
- But, a dream is always a dream, and every dream has an ending -- waking up now in her bedroom is her own end.
- It left a hole in her heart.