Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
- The ended up going home early, her mind racing, heart hammering. Her mind flashing to that awful moment with Theo a few hours ago.
- His cold breath tickled her ear and her throat as he spoke.
- “You haven’t been successful in finding the cameras have you? I know you haven’t.”
- She stilled. So there were cameras in her apartment. And he knew she had been searching for them.
- No. He was just fishing.
- “Should I tell you how many there are?” A smile clearly on his lips. Her own silent.