Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 125 Banquet for a New Family Member
- Her tone of voice carried a faint arrogance – she’d probably spent too much time with Feng Kaize.
- She was going to become one of the Fengs, so the way she spoke made her sound like one of them anyway.
- Doctor Yan felt a little ashamed when she glanced at him, “We’ve improved the inhibitors… so Young Master’s saliva and sweat will not be contagious.”
- So that meant that only blood and… that other sort of bodily fluid were still contagious? Shang Qing arched an eyebrow.
- “Ok, give it to him then.” Shang Qing moved aside for the doctor.
- Feng Kaize then looked up at her.