Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
- Advaita and Snehith started to home after the dinner. Advaita felt peaceful listening to the soothing music and cool breeze from the outside.
- "Is it true that I am the reason for your courage?" Snehith said.
- "What?" Advaita said.
- "Truly I don't like praises. But today hearing you praising me really made me happy," Snehith said, intertwining his hand with her hand.
- "When did I do that big mistake of appreciating you?"
- "I heard your conversation with Varun."