Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 31 High Tension
- Carina's POV - "I shouldn't be here," I reached for the bar. "I can't stand high places."
- "Do you mind me putting my arm around you?"
- "I don't know if that would work."
- As his arm slid around her shoulders, I felt a warm sense of comfort. The cars began to move forward, and with a
- little gasp I grabbed the strong, muscled arm that was braced in front of me.
- "Take deep breaths," Vincent cautioned as I turned blindly to bury my face in his shirtfront.