Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
- Alex’s POV
- David was shielding Lucas with his body just before a bullet hit him in the back.
- Lucas had his gun aimed and shot the injured guy who just tried to shoot him before David jumped in front of him. the guy went down with a bullet to his head.
- “David!” Lucas called out frantically as he held on to him and checked his injury.
- Unfortunately, we didn’t have time to wear our bullet proof vests because of how urgently we had to catch up with Jenny. We barely had time to grab our guns and extra back ups.
- Blood was spilling down his shirt, drenching it.