Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
- I run into the hospital breathing heavily like someone who just ran a marathon for nine hours straight.
- My lungs feel clogged and I keep gasping for air as different unpleasant thoughts kept running through my head and I hope and pray what I heard wasn't true or that at least the worst was over now.
- I run towards the nurse at the reception who raises her brows cautiously as soon as she saw me panting like I was on the verge of dying.
- "How can I help you miss? Do you need some water?" She asks politely, eyeing her colleague who quickly rushes to get me a glass of water.
- "My relative was brought in here about an hour ago and I was informed it's a car accident. I want to see him." I breath out quickly, gulping down the glass of water she handed to me.