Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
- "Hey mom, I heard you asked to see me." I greet, taking a sit beside her and I'm quick to notice that she had a very serious look on her face.
- "Yes I did and what I have to say to you is very important son but you may not like what I'm about to tell you." She replies nervously and her tones scares me a little.
- "You're scaring me mom, what is it?" I ask worriedly, she sighs.
- "As you may have noticed, the fabrics that were used for the upcoming collection cost us a lot including the other expenses and that has taken a toll on us financially..." She says and I chime in.
- "What's the problem mom? Get to the point." I ask impatiently, noticing that the stress lines on her forehead are more visible and her eyes look tired.