Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 419 The One I Dislike
- I had no clue why he was calling me, but since he made this call, I had to pick it up.
- I walked back to my room to get my clothes while accepting Tao Jin’s call.
- “Yahan, are you at the Tang residence?”
- Tao Jin’s voice had become lower and heavier since I last saw him over a week ago. It sounded like waves beating against the rocks by a shore. It wasn’t a voice that was soothing.
- “That’s right, I’m about to head out…”
- “Head out? Shopping? Or to see Lele?”