Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 360 Our Secret
- "Wow, Li Yahan, you're f*cking heartless. How dare you ignore my calls! Are you trying to end our friendship?"
- I hugged the woman drowned in perfume in my arms who was wearing high heels as tall as stilts. My head was buried in her chest, and it felt like a mother breast feeding a giant baby.
- After a huge sneeze, I pushed Ran Ran away. "My phone fell, and it seems that it was stolen on my way home. The SIM card was from Brocade City. I was too lazy to make a new one again."
- "Then why didn't you call me when you changed your phone number? If it's really that inconvenient for you, you could have just sent a message."
- I responded shamelessly, "I can't remember your number…"
- "What? You can't remember my phone number? Li Yahan, you ungrateful woman. I'm going to break off my friendship with you!"