Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 309 Crossing Paths
- God, I even said that Tang Xinran looked like a ghost. Now that I thought about it, Tao Jin was even more like a ghost; I would bump into him wherever I went!
- Tang Xinran felt contempt toward my sudden movement, so she pointed at me and started to insult me.
- “Li Yahan, are you crazy? You act like an idiot the moment you step out of your house. How embarrassing.”
- How I wished I could insult her too, but I had to hold myself back. If Tao Jin saw me, he would come over immediately to stand up for me.
- I did not mind him standing up for me, but I really could not take it when he looked at me so affectionately.