Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 301 A Mother-in-law Who Is Hard To Wrangle
- Tang Xiao said each word with such seriousness that I had to look him in the eye.
- “Alright, I got it.”
- I nodded in front of that serious face of his, but Tang Xiao wasn’t that much happier. On the contrary, his face was darker than ever.
- “I am telling you the truth, my dear wife. I’m not joking. We’re already married, so don’t contact him anymore, okay?”
- I blinked. “Am I not allowed to interact with guys? What about Mu Zisong? And my other coworkers?”
- Tang Xiao was a little incensed. “I’m talking about Tao Jin. You can’t be friends with such a person!”