Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 234 It’s Actually A Trap
- I walked to his desk doubtfully, “What is that?”
- He was holding a little red velvet box. There was an intricate ring lying on the black brocade when he opened the box.
- Feeling all the blood in my body rushing to my head, I froze.
- Was he going to propose to me?
- “No no no, Tao Jin, I am not ready… This is too abrupt… I can’t take it.”
- No matter what he was thinking, I did not feel right about getting married now. I needed a transition period to get used to it. The proposal was too sudden, and I could not help feeling panic.