Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 42 The Exchange
- "Jeez ... you couldn't find an easier place to meet?" Amber snarled at her, trying to catch her breath from all the steps she took.
- "I don't want to risk people recognizing you ... the last place you chose wasn't exactly my taste either."
- "Still ... fifth floor? Couldn't we just meet in your car?"
- "There's a lot of homeless down there, not taking any chances ... you have the tape?" she cut to the chase.
- Amber took something out of her bag.
- Charlie signaled to Jeremy to move closer to get a better visual and audio. She had maximized her zoom feature, just a few meters closer, she'll have a clear view of everything.