Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 504 Confrontation 3
- Although Han Yiqiu had hidden her emotions well, Xia Yaxin managed to pick up something. She looked at Han Yiqiu and smirked.
- “Miss Han, are you are right? Did your wound hurt?” Xia Yaxin looked at her and asked indifferently.
- When Han Yiqiu heard that, she was stunned and she stared at her in disbelief, “You, what did you say?”
- “Your wound is still healing. You better don’t get too riled lest it opens up again!” Xia Yaxin said indifferently.
- Her toned and her expression were suggestive, as if she known everything.
- “I don’t know what you are talking about!” Han Yiqiu denied. The woman turned around and wanted to leave.