Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 397 Confession 1
- When Mu Haoyu heard Xia Yaxin, he reserved his thuggish smile and looked at her in a serious demeanor, “I am not fooling around and nor am I joking. I am serious!”
- Xia Yaxin stared at the man and her brain froze. She didn’t know what to do.
- Mu Haoyu’s change was too abrupt and she just couldn’t respond to that.
- “My dearest father and mother in law, please let me borrow Yaxin for a while!” After saying that, she didn’t wait for their approval and he dragged Xia Yaxin outside.
- “Hey, Mu Haoyu…” Xia Yaxin wanted to protest but she wasn’t given the chance. Mu Haoyu had grab hold of her domineeringly.
- Right before they left, Song Jing stood up and grabbed Mu Haoyu’s arm.