Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 24 Payback
- “Miss Xia, if you don’t want to be fired, then I suggest you watch your tongue…” She whispered softly to Yaxin with a threatening tone.
- After that, she gave Yaxin a warning glare and strode off towards Mu’s office.
- Yaxin was rendered speechless by her warning. And she can almost imagine how Han Yiqiu was going to grumble later in Mu’s office.
- She couldn’t care less and carried her drink back to her desk, ready to tidy up and leave office.
- Once she was back to her seat, a few colleagues gathered around nosily.
- “Hey Yaxin, did you just quarrelled with Han Yiqiu?” They asked impatiently.