Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 8 Quality Time
- "Peace be with you, baby!"
- Today is Sunday and just after Mass. We are currently walking out of the church, with my daughter, Grace and me.
- "Peace be with you momma. I love you!" I couldn't help but shudder at Sunny's sweetness. I picked her up so we could easily get out of the church. We sat in front so we could hear Father clearly.
- When we left the church, I immediately rode a tricycle to go to the carnival park.
- "What do you want to eat baby?" I asked her.
- "Anything momma, it's up to you." She answered cheerfully. She just clung to my side while I was busy buying food for us later. We left Grace in the park, where we will be stationed for a mini-picnic.