Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 13 Lies and Pain
- "Why are you here?" There is nothing as cold as that voice.
- I'm here now in Drew's office to pick up the other things I left behind. I thought he's out of the country ... said his new secretary.
- "I just have something left." I raised an eyebrow in response.
- "Sydney let's talk." His tone was angry. I could hardly breathe as he violently closed the door of his office.
- "Why did you resign? Because you don't want to know the truth? You're afraid to face it?" I'm confused by what he's up to now. It seems like I did something wrong without forgiveness.
- "Why Drew? Why did you ask that? Can't I just avoid trouble? I don't want to see you because I'm confused! My life is quiet now and I don't want trouble anymore!"