Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 33 Candle-Lit Dinner
- Mr. Greene cleared his throat. The two looked at their back and saw Mr. Greene smiling at them.
- "The food is already," he said. Leandro put away his hand from her waist but quickly got hold of his hand to push her inside.
- "Come on let's take our breakfast," Lean said.
- "Okay," then they went to the dining room and take their seats. A sumptuous feast for breakfast was at the table.
- "Wow! It looks like the food here is delicious." Elaida said.
- "Yes," Lean said and simply put food on her plate.