Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 31 Calling Elaida Late At Night
- So, what made you visit me?" Joaquin asked him. Leandro glanced at him before drinking his wine.
- "I will take my family's business," Lean said without smiling.
- "Oh! That is good news, Congratulations!" Joaquin gleefully greeted him but abruptly lost his smile when he saw Lean has a poker face.
- "Why are you not happy, brother? You must be happy if I am with you..." He stop and remembered that Lean shouldn't be the one who should take the business.
- "Oh, you are not the main heir of your business, as I remember...why now you will take over it?!" He asked. Lean took the last shot of his wine. He put the glass on the table.
- "Yes. You are right," he said.