Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 45 My Last Bit Of Hope Is Gone
- I felt weak because I hadn’t had any food for more than a day and was out of sorts. The two carried me from each side into the small hotel.
- The ground floor of this hotel was a relatively low-end restaurant. Besides, even the tables and chairs were somehow shabby.
- I glanced around the lobby quickly, hoping that someone would rescue me. Unfortunately, the restaurant was basically empty, and only two tables were occupied.
- Suddenly, my heart skipped a beat when I saw the woman in front of me, who was having the meal.
- Because I met her once, I immediately recognized her. She was Ms. Wright, Lucian’s secretary.
- I tried to wriggle free and rushed toward her. However, Shannon and Howard immediately gripped my arm and carried me and continued walking.