Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 47 (forty seven)
- Lyla seema to notice my odd behavior as I have not bothered asking her of our whereabouts or out destination neither have I complained about her humming and crazy driving,
- She steals another glance at at me trying to to be obvious as she does the same twice and thrice until we both lock eyes eventually,
- "What's with the gloomy look? You are less of a talkative today" Lyla asks steering the wheel perfectly even when she's still staring at me,
- "It's nothing " I say grumbling to myself,
- "What's nothing something is totally odd tell me about it did you have nightmares? Or is it your girlfriend you got into a fight with ?"