Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 19 : Eunice
- “I hate this day,” Mona muttered under her breath as we walked towards the gym.
- “I know,” I replied as I lazily dragged my feet as I walked.
- Mona and I met accidentally at the entrance and that’s when I knew that she was also dragged here because of we have the same professor in PE.
- “Stupid PE,” she muttered as we looked for a place to sit.
- A lot of people have come into the gym. Actually, I heard from our class leader that this game is one of the most sought-after games of the coming intramurals.
- I only knew that we’re already having the elimination games for the inter-department basketball competition in preparation for the upcoming intramurals.