Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 13 : Eunice
- What a coincidence. What a disgusting coincidence to see Josiah and his friends with his girlfriend in this café.
- I can’t believe I had an encounter with his girlfriend who is seemingly so clingy to him. Is that why everyone around him doesn’t like her for him? Because she’s too clingy?
- But then again, why do I even care, right? It’s not like I am affected by them.
- I’m not.
- “Are you alright?” Mona asked me when Nanette and I arrived at our table which is placed just across Josiah’s table.
- I nodded. “Yeah, why would I not be?”