Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
- SEPTEMBER'S POV
- “I am sorry for scaring you.” He spoke in a soft voice.
- His fingers were still clutching my arms. The contact of his skin felt warm in this cold weather. He let go of his breath and looked straight into my eyes, like he was searching for something.
- I tried not to blink but I failed and the second I did, he broke his eye contact from me. “Sorry.” He added.
- I nodded, not knowing anything else to say.
- “I don't celebrate my birthday, September.” He said after a long pause.