Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
- Patrice’s eyes widened as L’s lips fell on hers by accident.
- She immediately pushed L up and stood up, fixing herself. She looked at L who was still on the floor, having difficulty standing up.
- She stared at him in shock for about 10 minutes first before helping him get up. She even hesitated on holding him.
- But, nah, she had to set those awkward feelings aside.
- “Hey,” She called. “Take my hand.” She said as she extended her hand for L to reach.
- However, L was too weak to even look at her. He didn’t even want to move. Because he can’t.