Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
- Juliette Pov
- I cried and looked around frantically for help. It was chaos everywhere. People screaming and running away and Zachary’s man shot back to the people who were now shooting our way.
- I peeped from the table to see that they were increasing in number and we were in trouble because the number of men in their group increased and it was literally affecting Willi and the others.
- “We are going to die” I squeaked in surprise when one of our men got a bullet in his shoulder and he fell on the ground right next to my hiding place with a loud thump.
- “Oh, my god! Oh my god!” was the only thing that came out of my mouth.
- “Hurry! Get inside” Willi screamed pointing towards the cafe’s door which was open.