Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
- "Li ku a ta mi a gri."
- The Imp stood at the border of the village. His sticky legs and hands. His mouth dripping blood and his eyes red like embers tamed by fierce furnace.
- He had the head of a girl in his hand and took another bite. He chewed for a while and hurled the head towards the direction of those who were scrambling and running for their lives.
- The border was fallen and the women were screaming as each mother tried to lay a hand on her child and take him or her to safety.
- Few of the men were being alerted that the Imp had broken into the village and had made its self known in public.
- Men with torches in the broad daylight were beginning to run from the fort of the Monarch towards the Imp.