Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 838 An Arrogant Tang Long
- Tian Shuirou thought about it earnestly. She had never thought about inheriting her family’s business. After all, she had thought that her cousins would inherit it instead.
- “Jingru, you really think my grandfather thinks that way?”
- “Do you think he’ll hand his hard-earned effort to an outsider?” the man answered with a smirk.
- She nodded in agreement. “Jingru, if Grandfather thinks that way, I won’t disappoint him.”
- “If that’s what you think, let me introduce you to someone,” offered Han Jingru.
- “Oh, I want to introduce someone to you, too. He’s just at the villa’s entrance,” Tian Shuirou exclaimed.