Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 543 Death
- “Ma'am, do you know Nangong Shuxian?” Han Jingru became short of breath. Could Nangong Shuxian be related to this Nangong family? How could this be?
- “You unfilial man, how dare you address her by her name!” the old woman glared at Han Jingru.
- Han Jingru never treated Nangong Shuxian as his grandmother as she was extremely biased against him. He did not even flinch when she hung herself.
- Han Jingru would not have suffered in his younger days if not for her.
- She meant nothing to Han Jingru.
- “She never treated me like her grandson,” Han Jingru said.