Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 338 Attending The Wedding
- “You won't turn out that way, right?” Han Jingru asked Su Yimo after he had parked his car and noticed the middle-aged women at the front door who looked like peacocks.
- Su Yimo pinched Han Jingru's waist with all her might, and it made him gasp.
- “Do I look like that kind of woman to you?” She asked him angrily.
- Knowing he had said something wrong, Han Jingru quickly denied it, “No, no, of course not. It was just a little poke. Don't get too serious about it.”
- Su Yimo snorted. “You'd better think before you speak from now on. Or else you risk incurring my wrath.”
- Han Jingru smiled bitterly as he confirmed once more that women were more capricious than the weather was.