Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 1268 Utter Humiliation
- If Nangong Boling was the one behind all this, Han Xiuzhi’s “resurrection” would then be a lot more believable.
- Given his methods, he could easily bend reality to his will.
- As for what he said about Han Jingru to Han Xiuzhi, Nangong Shuxian realized it must have been something important given the expression Han Xiuzhi had.
- “What did he say?” Nangong Shuxian asked.
- “Fear.” Han Xiuzhi laughed. He couldn’t help but feel proud that a member of the Han family could cause Nangong Boling to utter such a word.
- “He fears Jingru.”