Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 1105 The Aura Of A Monster
- A man came forward with a smug look on his face. Before he could attack, Han Jingru struck his leg out swiftly, knocked him off his feet, and slammed the man against the wall.
- A loud thud echoed throughout the abandoned factory. Everyone was stunned.
- The countermove was executed so swiftly that no one saw it coming.
- Mo Lan looked at his subordinate, who was lying face down on the ground. “Don’t bother. He’s dead,” said Han Jingru.
- Dead? Mo Lan was taken by surprise, but he didn’t buy it.
- He signaled for someone to check. One man walked over to feel the fallen man’s breath. Looking puzzled, the former glanced up at his boss and nodded.