Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 1042 Death Is Upon Us
- Fei Lingsheng would never compare to Han Jingru when it came to getting on other people’s nerves with words, and she dared not challenge him head-on. Thus, she decided to keep quiet and play along.
- Han Jingru, on the other hand, felt that she deserved it. How dare she lie to me!
- The Emperor’s trusted aide glanced at the two of them as he panicked on the inside.
- Fei Lingsheng was a Pinnacle Master who even the Emperor dared not provoke, but Han Jingru did not seem to care. In fact, he kept taking jabs at her, which seemed a little unusual.
- The trusted aide furrowed his brows. Was Han Jingru so strong that even Fei Lingsheng dared not challenge him?
- I have to tell the Emperor about this!