Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
- Chapter Fifty Three
- “So it’s true. Someone had been using Red Roses Paris to launder money?” Allan spoke in a dangerously controlled tone.
- Ruiz nodded. “He’s been doing it for almost a year.”
- “A year?” Allan turned to Matthew, eyes blazing. “And we are just finding out about this now?”
- Matthew turned to Ruiz. “Those transactions weren’t for running the hotel?”
- He shook his head. “I thought so too but Jon Luc—the lawyer Dante hired—found out otherwise. He’s very effective and efficient at his job.”