Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
- Richard’s POV
- Vanessa was discharged from the hospital and I couldn’t be anymore grateful that nothing happened to her.
- We were both in the house when mom came visiting hoping to have some time with her granddaughter.
- Mom was smitten with Racheal and I couldn’t help but smile at the thought. Who wouldn’t love that angel though? Nobody I guess.
- After making me attend a tea party yesterday and also this morning, I realized that what a daughter wants, a daughter gets.
- Being a father is still a new feeling for me and I’m praying I don’t mess things up before she could turn into an adult.