Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 25 THE TRADITION
- "You look familiar," This old tattoo artist uttered while he was doing the tattoos in my body.
- "Your husband too," he added, he's pertaining to Krio who's sitting on an antique couch while sketching, he always had it in him. When he heard that he stopped and he's a little bit enthralled.
- "No sir, he's not my husband." I faked laugh, Krio looked at me awkwardly.
- "Then, who is this Kliosate?" he asked, yes I tattooed Klio's name near my heart, then all the important details between the two of us, special dates, the flower that reminded me of him.
- "The person closest to my heart."
- "You should get married!" he exclaimed and pointed to Krio while laughing.